J. Derrick Teague
Jennings Teague, P.C.
204 N. Robinson, Suite 1000
Oklahoma City, Ok 73102
Tel: (405) 609-6000
Derrick represents clients in a wide range of complex litigation matters, including the defense of vehicle manufacturers and manufacturers of industrial and consumer products. Derrick has represented several companies in asbestos litigation, numerous trucking companies, and a variety of national retailers and restaurants. In addition, Derrick has an extensive insurance defense practice, where he has successfully defended cases involving insurance bad faith and personal injury.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, J.D. 1993
- Oklahoma State University, B.S. in Accounting 1990
- State Bar of Oklahoma – 1993
- U. S. District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U. S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- U. S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- U. S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
Honors & Recognition
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- AV Preeminent, Judicial Edition, rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Oklahoma Super Lawyers
- Fellow, Product Liability Advisory Council
- The International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC)
Jennings Teague represents manufacturers and insurers in product liability litigation throughout the United States. The firm has extensive experience protecting the rights and interests of clients facing product liability and warranty claims in a wide variety of industries, including those related to:
- Automobiles and Automotive Components
- Industrial Equipment
- Agricultural Equipment
- Consumer Products
- Recreational Products and more…
The attorneys at Jennings Teague are capable of handling the most complex matters with skill, professionalism, and efficiency. The firm has represented clients ranging from small start-ups to large multinational corporations, and has a record of success that continues to attract clients in need of effective counsel dedicated to achieving outstanding results.
The lawyers of Jennings Teague represent domestic and international manufacturers and insurers in product liability litigation, negligence and other general liability litigation, transportation cases, insurance matters including bad faith claims, employment law, commercial litigation and provide defense for local and national fraternal organizations.
Jennings Teague lawyers focus on high-stakes, complex litigation, efficiently and capably handling cases in district and appellate courts. The firm is dedicated to personal and professional service to its clients by providing aggressive claim investigation, thorough case preparation, excellence in oral and written advocacy and persuasive trial presentation. Jennings Teague attorneys serve their local, national and international clients in the state of Oklahoma and in courts throughout the United States.
Attorneys at Jennings Teague are committed to providing cutting-edge legal counsel and regularly participate in local and national seminars on product liability, transportation, warranty, insurance and other general tort concepts. The firm leverages relationships with nationally recognized trial lawyers and renowned expert witnesses to provide effective legal representation that is second to none.